Do you want to cook easy meals that your whole family will love? Or do you have some guests coming over on short notice, and you are clueless about what to cook? Worry not! Dinner is easy when you have bulk ground beef in your freezer. You can make some easy, simple, and delicious recipes using beef. Whether you are in the mood for a pie or tacos, Nebraska Star Beef has got you covered!
Below, we have listed the top six ground beef snack recipes which are perfect for a weekend cook-away or binge!
- Sloppy Joe Frito pie: The ultimate comfort food, Sloppy Joe Frito pie is a heartwarming meal that can turn your day around. And remember, canned sloppy joe sauce is a thing of the past! Make a sloppy joe sauce using ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, and brown sugar, and coat your beef with the sauce. Spread the ground beef mixture in a casserole dish, and coat with Fritos and shredded cheese. Bake and dive into this delicious meal.
- Cheeseburger pasta: This dish brings together your two favorite meals: pasta and cheeseburger. It is perfect for busy days and can be made in just under 30 minutes. Mix Nebraska Star Beef with the cheeseburger topping, such as fire-roasted tomatoes, ketchup, mayo, mustard, and onion. You can even add bacon, pickles, or sour cream if you like. Mix your cheese before serving, and you are good to go!
- Leftover chili cornbread casserole: Did you know, you can actually turn last night’s leftovers into a delicious snack for you and your family! For instance, if you have leftover chili, simply make chili cornbread casserole and serve with warm cornbread out of the oven.
- Mexi-Mac skillet: It is a delicious, flavorful, and one-pot meal that will surely become your family’s favorite. Cook the ground beef with onion and stir in corn, water, seasonings, tomatoes, and tomato sauce. After boiling it, mix the macaroni with the sauce, and Voila!
- Taco stuffed pasta shells: It may sound like an unusual combination, but it will be your new favorite snack. Like classic stuffed shells, you’ll have to replace the traditional shell filling with taco meat and vegetables. Mix tomatoes, water, vegetables, and taco seasoning with your cooked ground beef. Then, melt cream cheese into your mixture to get a beautiful texture. Stuff the cooked shells, put them in a casserole dish, and top it with salsa to enjoy.
- Ground beef tacos: They will become a staple food item at your house because they are delicious and quick, and who does not love tacos! Use any of the Nebraska Star Beef seasonings mixes with toppings of lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, jalapenos, and olives. You can even make the taco meat in a big batch and freeze the extras for later use. Reheat the taco meat and serve it!
About Nebraska Star Beef
At Nebraska Star Beef, we sell premium-quality beef products and seasoning mixes with hassle-free delivery. Our clients choose us for our commitment to excellence, quality, and consistency. For more information, contact us at (308) 876-2250, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our online contact form.
Leave a comment (all fields required)